princess genevieve

jeudi, mai 13, 2004

I am a stalker

It's my neighborhood. It's turned me into a parking space stalker. Last night, I went to dinner with Alison & Rebeccah. Because I was running late, I took the car instead of the metro. I got home around 8:00, and there were no parking spaces anywhere, even in some sort of hidden places where I can normally find something. I parked illegally, but when I got out of the car, I noticed two girls standing at a car with the driver's door open. I walked up to them and asked if they were leaving soon. The driver said yes, but give her a second. I got in my illegally-parked car, turned it around, pulled up behind them, put my turn signal on, and waited. They chatted another 10 minutes, and I just sat there and waited. I felt a little odd, like I was spying on them or something, but I mean, I couldn't hear anything they were saying. And I got a legal spot, so I didn't have to get up super early to move the Volvo. This is why I don't drive too much anymore!