princess genevieve

jeudi, août 23, 2007

Dreaming...

I had a very strange dream last night. Someone was over at my house. I can't remember who, other than it was a girl. She wanted to listen to some particular music that I only had on vinyl. I told her it was only a record and my turntable is disconnected right now. (Which is true in real life!) She got very upset and in retaliation, somehow erased everything but the top 10 most embarrassing songs on my iPod.


What kind of dream is this?

Libellés :

5 Comments:

At 8/23/2007 3:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

you left out the most important part...what were the 10 most embarrassing songs???

Dreams are very funny, especially when you can't figure out from where they came or how they relate to your day/thoughts.

 
At 8/23/2007 5:36 PM, Blogger djLicious said...

I had a dream the hamburger was eating me

 
At 8/23/2007 10:19 PM, Blogger Paisley said...

I'm with Molly - tell us the 10 most embarrassing songs on your iPod!

 
At 8/26/2007 7:18 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

 
At 8/26/2007 7:18 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

ok, girls...

in no particular order...

1. Lucky - Britney Spears
2. What a Girl Wants - Christina Agulera
3. I Wanna Be with you - Mandy Moore
4. Its Gonna Be Me - NSync
5. Sk8tr Boi - Avril Lavigne
6. stuff by Rooney
7. various show tunes

OK, that's only 7, but it's from memory, and I think categories 6 & 7 contain more than one song each so...

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home