princess genevieve

dimanche, juin 13, 2004

Game Night

Last night Rebeccah & Alison came over for Game Night. We ordered pizza and played board games until after midnight. (wild and crazy, no?) I love playing board games. Rebeccah said she likes it because her sister was older and would never play with her. (although, as an older sister, I played with my younger sisters plenty, so it's too bad her sister didn't play with her.) I wish I could have gotten more people over, but I guess "Come over and play Scrabble and Scategories!" doesn't draw in the crowds like I might expect.

4 Comments:

At 6/14/2004 12:52 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

I think game nights are great. We haven't had one in awhile and we really should. It's just been hard to get everyone together lately.

 
At 6/14/2004 2:17 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Can you try for just a couple people? And play fewer player games? I discovered Balderdash is not a great 3 person game, but Scrabble and Scategories work well with only 3.

 
At 6/15/2004 2:22 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

I'm thinking of having Chuck over for dinner this weekend and maybe we'll play games. I think you can play Oxford Dilemma with two people.

 
At 6/15/2004 6:11 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

what's oxford dilemma?

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home