princess genevieve

mardi, mai 25, 2004

Stole this from Martha's blog...

F I R S T:

First job: Babysitter
First screen name: gmorelan
First funeral: Great Grandmother
First pet: Jacques the poodle
First piercing/tattoo: Ears at 12
First credit card: Visa card from my credit union. It's still the only credit card I have.
First favorite musician: hum... I really dug this Strawberry Shortcake record I had. Does that count?

L A S T S:

Last car ride: Sunday when I went out with my dad
Last library book checked out: Princess in Pink
Last movie watched: My Life without Me
Last beverage drank: water
Last food consumed: strawberry oatmeal
Last time showered: this morning
Last CD played: Cake

N O W:

Single or Taken: single
Birthday: May 12, 1975
Sign: Taurus
Siblings: Leslie (almost 27) and Amanda (almost 25)
Hair color: brown
Eye color: brown
Shoe size: 7
Height: 5'2"
Right now what are you wearing: denim skirt, green shirt
Thinking about: lunch, how my internet connection's messed up, the car accident on Saturday, and what to do tonight when I get home