princess genevieve

mardi, janvier 18, 2005

This week is cool

Or should I say cold. It's freezing here. Colder than freezing. Today, when I left the house, it was 15 degrees, but with the wind chill, felt like 1. We almost never get weather this cold.

But I digress. I get 2 holidays this week! How excited am I. We had off yesterday, for Martin Luther King Day. I spent the day running errands that I didn't get to do on Saturday or Sunday (because I was actually working those days). We get Thursday off because it's the inauguration. Erika said her office is getting out around noon tomorrow, because of traffic and security. We can only hope.

And then, in one week, next Tuesday, I leave for Ireland. Yippee.

3 Comments:

At 1/20/2005 5:23 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Hi Princess!
Please contact your friend from warm South Africa as I cannot seem to get hold of you, on the same e-mail details. xx

 
At 1/20/2005 6:05 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

I hope you can blog from Ireland because I can't wait to hear about your trip! Say hi to my countrypeople for me!

 
At 1/21/2005 9:23 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

I'll try! If I can get cheap internet access, I certainly will. I wonder if they have easyeverything in Ireland.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home