princess genevieve

mardi, janvier 04, 2005

Kangaroos are cute

Last night I went to happy hour at a place called Helix. My friend Alison chose it. It's super close to her house (like 2 blocks) and she really likes it. I, however, did not like it. Click on the link. I was sitting at the tables behind the curtain. When Alie got there, she asked if I liked it, and I said, "it's not really my speed," and she said, "yeah, after I suggested it, I thought you wouldn't like it." On the up side, it was really, really cheap, like 2 Magic Hats and a burger for $11 cheap.

Walking back to the metro to drop off Jayne & Robin, we walked past the Australian embassy. Can I just say that they have the cutest Christmas decorations in the whole city? It's a row of lighted kangaroo outlines, hopping across the roof. And the front kangaroo has a Rudolph-red nose.

2 Comments:

At 1/04/2005 2:43 PM, Blogger Katia said...

weee! kangaroos sporting red noses make up for anything!

i do have to say that the cartoon chick on the helix website looks like she's passed out on the couch ;) hehe

 
At 1/04/2005 2:52 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

You are so right! She looks passed out at a pool (which I don't think they have there.) Too much sun + liquor = passing out, methinks.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home