princess genevieve

mercredi, décembre 08, 2004

How weird

I just went to CVS to buy some things I needed. Kleenex. Shampoo. Tampons. And when I paid for it, the woman put the tampons in a paper bag, and then in the bigger plastic bag that already held the kleenex and shampoo. Um, what is that all about? I'm female. It should come as no surprise to anyone that I would need to buy tampons. Putting them in the plastic bag with everything else would have been just fine, especially since she double bagged that thing and no one could see through anyway. That's right. I got three (3)! bags from a single CVS outing.

I just realized, maybe talking about tampons is more embarrassing than people seeing them through a plastic bag. I don't care.

As a side note, when I spell checked this entry, the word tampon came up as not being in the spell checker. So maybe I really *am* not supposed to talk about this. I still don't care.

1 Comments:

At 12/13/2004 6:00 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

That's hilarious. Your spellchecker is funny.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home