princess genevieve

mardi, novembre 30, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone who celebrated Thanksgiving had a good one. I was in New Orleans. I just got back yesterday, hence the no posting for a few days.

We had a great Thanksgiving. Thursday was Thanksgiving, and then I went to see Alexander with my sisters & Leslie's boyfriend David. I would really, really recommend you not see Alexander. It was not good.

My cousin Katie got married on Saturday. The wedding was fun, and Katie seemed really happy. I was glad to see all my cousins.

After the reception ended, the party moved to F & M Patio, which is a bar. I was surprised that my mom decided to come too. But glad!

Now on to Christmas. Anyone have any ideas for good places to shop online for Christmas presents? I simply cannot face stores.

1 Comments:

At 11/30/2004 6:30 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

I saw ALEXANDER over Thanksgiving too. What a stinker! I just don't like Oliver Stone.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home