princess genevieve

mardi, novembre 09, 2004

Scrabble

Erika's birthday was yesterday. She had a birthday party at a neighborhood bistro. We had reservations for 15, and 11 of us were there, but the guy refused to seat us until we were all there. Because a table for 11 is so different from a table for 15? Anyway, eventually we convinced him we were all there, we were seated, we ate around 9:30.

I had gotten Erika Scrabble for her birthday. I wasn't sure if she had it or not. I bought it on Saturday when my dad & I were in Toys R Us. I actually let him pick -- I asked him to decide between Scrabble and Clue. (and secretly, in my head, I was also deciding between Operation, too.) She didn't have it, and when she opened it, she said, "I've been wanting this! Gen, you give the best presents!"

Let's hope I can keep that track record up with Christmas right around the corner.

2 Comments:

At 11/10/2004 6:25 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

My recent illness was very productive because I got all my Christmas presents wrapped. I'm actually finished with my shopping which amazes even me.

 
At 11/11/2004 12:40 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Look at you! You're amazing! I have bought exactly 1 CHristmas present.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home