princess genevieve

vendredi, octobre 29, 2004

Trick or Treat

Sunday's Halloween, and today, Mandy & I are off to New York City. (you are supposed to say that in the same accent as those old cowboys on the Pace picante sauce commercial, ok?) I've got my GIRL PIRATE ON THE HIGH SEAS costume in my suitcase. This costume consists of a skirt, an old shirt of my dad's, striped tights, an orange sash, a sword, an owl, a hat, an eyepatch, and a hook. I may or may not use the eyepatch & the hook, depending on how uncomfortable they are. I decided against a peg leg, since I think that would be super hard to walk on.

Then we are off to Philadelphia for Monday and Tuesday, helping out the Kerry campaign. They didn't seem to want us in Philly -- they wanted to send us to like Amish country or someplace, but we were insistent. The Chinatown bus does not go to Amish country.

Yeah Yeah Yeahs on the radio. I really need to get this CD.

2 Comments:

At 11/02/2004 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

found you through BE - love the movie review haikus!!

webmiztris.diaryland.com

 
At 11/03/2004 1:34 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Thanks!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home