princess genevieve

lundi, octobre 18, 2004

No one else but me

OK, I copied this from Martha, who has a livejournal. I think the friends list thing goes to that, but I'm going to pretend it means everyone in my email address book.

Name a CD you own that no-one else on your friends list does:
Underachievers Please Try Harder, by Camera Obscura. OK, wait, Josh might have that one, since he's the one who first played the song I love that made me buy it, but maybe he just has the song, so I'm going with that.
Name a book you own that no-one else on your friends list does:
Immigration and Naturalization Law. Well, technically I don't own it, it's Courtney's, but since it's in my possession and not hers, I'm the only one I know who has it.
Name a movie you own on DVD/VHS/whatever that no-one else on your friends list does:
maybe Oklahoma? I like musicals.
Name a place that you have visited that no-one else on your friends list has:
the shower room in the Tokyo airport. OK, I know others have been to the Tokyo airport, but has anyone else been to the shower room? hum? Or, alternatively, the white cliffs of Dover, in England.
Name a piece of clothing that no-one else on your friends list has:
the VOTE t-shirt I made this weekend to wear when I go Kerry campaigning. Well, Mandy has one too, but it's a different color, and it was my idea, so I'm going to claim it.
Name an occupation that you've had that no-one else on your friends list has had: ceramics instructor in a day camp

1 Comments:

At 10/25/2004 1:12 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

I like this one. Okay...

1) Heather Combs Band live at the Little Fox Theater
2) Stones of Summer by Dow Mossman (from the Stone Reader Movie)
3) CITY OF LOST CHILDREN
4) Confusion Hill in California
5)my "Reading is Sexy" t-shirt
6) I worked at a Children's resale shop as a teenager

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home