princess genevieve

mardi, octobre 26, 2004

Cirque du Soleil and John Kerry

On Friday, I went with my dad to a Cirque du Soleil show with his office. It was so cool! I'd never seen Cirque du Soleil before. I swear, people should not be able to do the things these people were doing. And the guys who were like hanging off a net high in the ceiling by their ankles made me really nervous.

In addition to seeing the show, we got to go to a reception beforehand. They had food and drinks in one of the circus tents. During intermission, we got to go back for dessert. And on the way out, they gave us a CD of Cirque du Soleil music. Which, whatever, isn't that great, but still.

My other thing this weekend was I voted on Saturday. I will be in Philadelphia on election day doing some last minute Kerry campaigning with the DNC. I'm not exactly sure what we're going to be doing, but I think it will be interesting. They know I am an attorney, and so they keep asking me to do some attorney-only job, but they won't tell me exactly what it is, so I won't tell them if I can do it or not. I am not licensed in Pennsylvania, and while I'm not sure if that matters or not, I'd like to know what I'm agreeing to do before I agree, especially when it could involve professional ethics.