princess genevieve

dimanche, juin 11, 2006

My Walk

I took a long walk today, from home to the office. These are some of the things I saw. Above, it looks like an Impeach Bush rally in front of the White House, but it's really two guys with a sign and heaps of tourists.
Dupont Circle, busy on a lovely Sunday.
The first hose. (on the White House lawn)
Celine Dion's tour bus? This is at 18th & T Streets NW, right near Lauriol Plaza, for those of you who know where that is. Maybe she got hungry for enchiladas and margaritas.
No water in the fountains at Lafayette Square today.

4 Comments:

At 6/11/2006 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Much jealousy here as I wish I could spend my Sunday walking around DC...

 
At 6/11/2006 4:05 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

ah, but now I'm in the office! not much to be jealous of there, I'm afraid...

 
At 6/12/2006 9:46 AM, Blogger Amie said...

The first hose hahaha

 
At 6/12/2006 10:08 AM, Blogger Molly said...

I love that the first picture looks like a rally and is just two guys taking advantage of a photo op with the tourists to back them up! That is classic.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home