princess genevieve

vendredi, décembre 01, 2006

Global Warming

Can I just say, today is December 1, and in my part of northern hemisphere, that usually means colder temperatures. I just heard on the radio it's 74F outside. That is 23C, for those of you playing along at home. That is warm.

I was going to take a picture of my feet for you, to prove the warmth. I've got on Mary Janes and no tights or socks! Those are summer feet. Alas, my camera battery died and I didn't realize it. So just imagine...

I think it is supposed to be really cold tomorrow. In the 30s. (32F = 0C) I am kind of excited for that. December should be cold!

Libellés :

2 Comments:

At 12/01/2006 10:55 PM, Blogger Molly said...

It has been balmy here in NC as well. I had to dig out some cooler clothes to wear to work this week!

 
At 12/03/2006 6:44 PM, Blogger Amie said...

Oh man, we had snow dumped on us all weekend.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home