princess genevieve

lundi, novembre 27, 2006

I Know it When I See It

Hope everyone had a nice holiday and/or weekend! Mine was good. My sister did a lovely job of Thanksgiving and we got to see our friends at the wedding. I've got wedding photos, but no USB cord, so I'll try to post them later tonight or tomorrow.

Yesterday, I was killing time at the Nashville airport, and I got on to one of those pay as you go internet kiosks at the airport. I checked my email. I replied to one email. And they had a minimum of 15 minutes, so I figured since I'd already paid for it, I'd check what was going on with other people's blogs.

Now. I use my blogroll links to get to other people's blogs. So I typed in my blog address. And you know what came up? A page labeled "this site has objectionable content and is blocked so that you don't offend other airport patrons."

Oh. My.

I'll try to stop posting objectionable content so often! I had no idea I was so offensive.

Libellés : ,

6 Comments:

At 11/27/2006 4:50 PM, Blogger Amie said...

hahaha...what the heck??

 
At 11/27/2006 4:56 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

I know! So silly!

 
At 11/27/2006 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Hehe! I have had trouble accessing blogs at school. But I've always been able to get to bloglines. Homeland security hard at work. :)

 
At 11/28/2006 12:35 AM, Blogger Paisley said...

Heavens to betsy Genevieve! What seditious comments have you been hiding in the metadata?

 
At 11/28/2006 10:21 AM, Blogger DDanielle said...

Yeah I have been meaning to tell you;-)

 
At 11/28/2006 3:53 PM, Blogger Molly said...

I am most curious as to what exactly lead to the block. I mean so much objectionable material to choose between :-)

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home