princess genevieve

lundi, novembre 06, 2006

BookSwap Questionnaire

1. What is your favorite book of all time and why?
I find this question nearly impossible to answer! I don't think I have a favorite book of all time. The books I tend to read over and over tend to be books I loved from my childhood - Anne of Green Gables, A Proud Taste for Scarlet & Miniver, the Little House books, A String of Chances. The last book I loved was Jonathan Safran Foer's Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close. Which I have recommended to a few people, and, well, everyone who reads this blog. No one seemed to love it like me!

2. What type of book do you most enjoy reading?
Fiction. If I read non-fiction, it's the kind that reads like fiction. I've been obsessed with the Outlander series (by Diana Gabaldon) lately. It started out with me thinking they were pure romance novels, and I picked one up based on a recommendation. I'm on #4 now, and I really love them... so much more than romance! I also still read YA books.

I don't like mysteries much.

I keep a fairly accurate list of what I've read lately on allconsuming.net. You can click on the link in my sidebar to see that.

3. What fictional character do you most resemble?
This is another really hard question. I have no idea.

4. What is your favorite type of sweet or chocolate?
Dark, slightly bitter chocolate. But pretty much anything with chocolate and without coconut. I don't care much for candy without chocolate.

5. What are your hobbies?
Traveling, knitting, movie watching

6. Do you collect anything?
No, not really.

7. What is your favorite color?
Pink

8. What is your favorite movie and why?
Again, I don't have just one. I love Some Kind of Wonderful, Garden State, Love Actually.

9. When is your birthday?
May 12

10. What is your favorite scent?
lavender. I don't like smells like vanilla unless there are baked goods involved.

11. Do you have any allergies?
Nothing that would matter for this exchange.

12. Do you have wishlist on Amazon or another site?
Yes, email me for the link. For some reason it doesn't post well.

13. What kind of music do you like? Are you MP3 compatible?
Mostly indie pop stuff... Ben Lee, Ben Kweller, Belle & Sebastian, & Aimee Mann are particular favorites. My amazon wishlist is a pretty good gauge of this. Also, there are some albums listed on my allconsuming site. Yes, MP3 compatible... I have an iPod.

Libellés :

2 Comments:

At 11/07/2006 10:47 AM, Blogger Molly said...

I still haven't figured out which fictional character I most resemble either. Definitely a tough question!

 
At 11/08/2006 10:03 PM, Blogger Jasclo said...

i was going to say the little house books! my fourth grade teacher read them aloud to us. i loved that.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home