princess genevieve

jeudi, février 28, 2008

A Second Poll

I decided you guys can also vote on the movies I watch on shorter flights, which means they are provided by me and Netflix, and not the airline. (I just like knowing your opinions on the movies!) So, please also help chose the movie I should watch on Friday and/or Sunday's flights to and from Copenhagen.


What movie should I watch on my flight to/from Copenhagen?
Across the Universe
Grease
Veronica Mars: Season 1
Charmed: Season 6
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Libellés : ,

3 Comments:

At 2/28/2008 3:39 PM, Blogger trash said...

I can't get the votey linkto work but put me down for Grease. Just a) warn your neighbours or b) sing quietly!!

 
At 2/29/2008 2:10 PM, Blogger Mama said...

Ditto Trashy's comment.

ps: thanks for the Noro offer - love to have it : )

 
At 2/29/2008 5:27 PM, Blogger DDanielle said...

I love and miss Veronica Mars. The first season is just great!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home