princess genevieve

jeudi, juin 24, 2004

Busy Bee

Sorry for the lack of postings this week. I did end up starting the new project at work, and so I've been really busy attending meetings to get caught up. I've also got a notebook the size of Texas to read.

Not much else to report, actually. Tuesday night Robin & I went to happy hour at a bar called Marx Cafe. I liked the bar a lot. It's in a neighborhood called Mt. Pleasant, which is so close to my apartment that sometimes people think I actually live in Mt. Pleasant, not Adams-Morgan. (and technically, I live in Lanier Heights, but no one calls it that.) I feel kind of guilty that I've never spent any time on Mt. Pleasant street. There's some cool stuff there. I think I need to have a Mt. Pleasant day where I just go and explore the stores and bars and restaurants long the street.