princess genevieve

mercredi, juillet 20, 2005

It's a Sundae Party

Today, we got more free ice cream at work. The building management gave us a sundae party in the lobby of the building. They had a lot of flavors to chose from as far as ice cream goes, but I am pretty much a chocolate-only girl. They had 2 types of things that seemed to be chocolate like: chocolate and fudge. So when I got up there, I asked the ice cream shop workers what the difference was, and they started laughing, and then one of them said, "well, fudge is fudge-y, and chocolate is chocolate-y." um, yeah, super helpful, thanks.

I chose fudge. I think I might've liked chocolate better. The fudge did not have a strong chocolate flavor.

Matt & Angela's wedding was in a cave! Lit by candles! More Pictures

4 Comments:

At 7/21/2005 11:39 PM, Blogger Jasclo said...

We went to get ice cream the other night with some friends -- their kids are our godchildren. I asked Abigail (who's 3) what kind she was going to get. She said "I'm getting BROWN!" Like, DUH! Don't you know BROWN is the only kind to get?!

 
At 7/22/2005 9:40 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

man! I wish I had known -- the fudge was light brown. Apparently I should've chosen darker brown. That's the new rule. The darkest brown is the winner.

 
At 7/22/2005 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

wow, that's a great idea! i wonder if one can elope and do that. (i don't want to ever be a bridezilla)

course, i should get a boyfriend first, at the very least :)

--martha

 
At 7/22/2005 10:48 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

hum, I'm not sure if you can elope in this particular cave, as it was kind of large (there were probably 75 people there) but I bet there are smaller caves just perfect for eloping.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home