princess genevieve

vendredi, juillet 15, 2005

I Scream, You Scream

We all scream for ice cream!

Today at work they're giving us ice cream. Because it's so hot. I think they did this last year too. If I'm remembering right, it was like an ice cream sundae bar type thing. Fun!

Tonight I'm off to Austin for Matt & Angela's wedding. I was supposed to leave this morning, but I had to change my plane ticket because I couldn't miss work today. I mean, who could miss free ice cream! (well, no, actually, it's much more than that, of course.) I'm missing the rehersal dinner tonight, but I thought for a while I was going to miss the whole weekend, so I'm glad I was able to work it out.



Are you wondering what this is a picture of? And why I have skeletons on my site today? Click here to see more and figure it all out.

5 Comments:

At 7/16/2005 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

I like your fire twirler pictures.

 
At 7/17/2005 10:20 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

thanks! I used the night flash on those. I like the way they came out, too.

 
At 7/18/2005 12:57 PM, Blogger Molly said...

I'm jealous...I screamed and I didn't get any ice cream at work :-)

 
At 7/18/2005 12:58 PM, Blogger Molly said...

great pics by the way! Looks like your trip was loads of fun...

 
At 7/18/2005 1:09 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

We're getting more ice cream on Wednesday! This time, not from the firm, but from the building. (well, the building management, I suppose.)

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home