princess genevieve

lundi, octobre 17, 2005

Observations from BWI, 11 pm last night


If you are waiting at an airport, and you don't know the person you are picking up, it is a good idea to make a sign with that person's name on it, so they can find you. It is not, however, a good idea to make said sign out of a post-it note. Nor is it a good idea to stand behind people, so that the person looking for their name on a sign has to basically approach everyone to find the name-on-a-post-it sign.

Also? Airports should not have detours.

3 Comments:

At 10/19/2005 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

When I used to fly home more (I drive now) my brother used to pick me up, and he'd always make stupid signs even though he knew just fine what I looked like. My favorite was "Welcome to America Katie!"

Glad you found your post-it and made it home!

 
At 10/19/2005 10:26 AM, Blogger Molly said...

That is funny Katie. And the post-it note is definitely lame. Something tells me the person was not all THAT stoked to be picking up the stranger.

 
At 10/19/2005 3:36 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

yeah, Molly, that's what I was thinking, too.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home