princess genevieve

mardi, octobre 11, 2005

Another meme!

Another tag from Amy.

10 years ago: I was living in Paris, doing my first study abroad stint. It wasn't that great... I loved Paris, but I was lonely and I did a homestay with a weird old Parisian woman.

5 years ago: I was living in Paris, doing my second study abroad stint. This time was fantastic. I made friends at school, who are still my friends now, and I did a lot more traveling. I lived alone, and no more homestays!

1 year ago: I was working at my same job I have now, and I didn't like it any more than I do now. Planning a move to New Orleans that I'm still working on.

Yesterday: I went to work, and then went to a cafe in my neighborhood to meet my new Junior League mentor, Kimberly, who I liked a lot.

5 Snacks I Enjoy: dark chocolate, cashews and/or peanuts and/or pecans, Triscuit crackers with or without cheese, green bananas, clementines

5 Songs I Know All The Words To: "Into the Dark" (Ben Lee), "Power of Two" (Indigo Girls), "Susan" (Aimee Mann), "Wish I" (Jem), "Popular" (from the musical Wicked)

5 Things I'd Do With 100 Million Dollars:- pay off my student loans, make sure my whole family is taken care of, buy a house, buy a Mini Cooper, give the rest of it to re-build New Orleans

5 Places I'd Run Away To: Paris, New Orleans, Montreal, New York, London

5 Things I'd Never Wear:- a bikini, large pieces of jewelry, any Republican shirts/buttons/stickers, a beret, a gun

5 Favorite T.V. Shows:-Gilmore Girls, the OC, Arrested Development, Lost, Once & Again

5 Biggest Joys:- being with my family, traveling, knitting, watching movies, eating chocolate

What is Cool In My Place... Certainly NOT the bedroom ceiling. Hum. I've been told I have a cool apartment. I like it. What's the coolest thing in there? maybe my bed.

5 people who are tagged - let's go with everyone from this morning, PLUS Amelie, who made the potential mistake of giving me her blog address today.

PS -- shouldn't BLOGGER'S spellcheck have the word blog in it?

2 Comments:

At 10/13/2005 3:04 PM, Blogger Molly said...

I STILL miss the show "Once and Again" *sigh*

 
At 10/13/2005 3:15 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

double sigh. it's all about the dvds, now. which is better than nothing, but not the same...

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home