princess genevieve

mardi, octobre 11, 2005

I'm it!

I was tagged for this meme by Amy.

The Rules:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

February 5, 2004:

"Sometimes they would give it to me, sometimes they wouldn't, but it was definitely censored."

I tag:

Molly 'cause she hasn't posted in FOREVER!
Bryony my super secret pal 5
Martha who loves memes
Paisley 'cause I'm hoping it's something very Australian
Nabbalicious 'cause I'm hoping it's about Ben Lee. Or a photo, but I don't know how you'd do the 5th sentence thing then.

Some of you may have already done this meme, I can't remember, but I do know I've seen it around a lot lately.

1 Comments:

At 10/11/2005 4:30 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

You're it again! I missed a couple i was tagged for. See today's blog.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home