princess genevieve

vendredi, septembre 23, 2005

Cookie time

Rachael and I stopped off at this cookie place after lunch for a little dessert. I can never finish their cookies; they are simply too big. However, today, we had a very interesting sales clerk.

Me: I'll take an M & M cookie. I'd like the smallest one on the tray.
Clerk: They're all the same size.
Me: That's impossible.
a few seconds later
Me: That one's the biggest! I'll take that one (pointing to the smallest one on the tray.)
a few minutes later
Rachael: If they're all the same size, why do they charge by weight?

2 Comments:

At 9/24/2005 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

What Rachael said.

Mmmmmm. Cookies!

 
At 9/26/2005 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

They charge by weight and the woman said they're all the same size? Hilarious. There might be a reason why she is the cookie lady.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home