princess genevieve

mercredi, septembre 21, 2005

Darn that Camera Phone

Yesterday, whilst walking home, I saw a woman walking 5 dogs at once. 5 dogs! At once! It was hilarious. 3 dogs were white and 2 were black... they looked like a set of twins and a set of triplets. I was afraid the dog walker was going to get caught in all the leashes. I took a picture of it all from the back (also hilarious) but my phone seems to have eaten the photo. Oh well. It would be funnier with the picture, but imagine away...

I wonder if she was a dog walker for hire or if those were all her pets?

6 Comments:

At 9/21/2005 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Do they even let you have that many dogs in one house if you don't live on a farm or are Oprah?

 
At 9/21/2005 12:41 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

I don't know, that is a good question! If she lives in my neighborhood, she either lives in an apartment or a row house, so not even a single family house with a yard. We don't have any of those in the 'hood.

 
At 9/22/2005 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

I'm pretty sure the rule is if you take good care of them, you can have as many animals as you want. The problems start when there are too many and they're not being taken care of or if they're causing problems for the neighbors.

 
At 9/22/2005 9:45 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

I think it depends on where you live. like in my building, you can only have 2 pets. but if you own I guess it would be different... althoguh what about the 98 cats woman in Fairfax or whereever? that was nuts!

 
At 9/22/2005 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Yeah, if you own, you can do anything you want unless your HOA has rules about how many animals you can have. The reason the cat lady's situation was so bad was because she was neglecting the animals. If she was taking good care of them and her HOA didn't have any restrictions, it would've been fine. Crazy cat people!

 
At 9/22/2005 11:10 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

that crazy cat lady was ke-raz-y. why would you want 98 cats anyway? the smell, the smell, the smell!!!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home