princess genevieve

mercredi, septembre 14, 2005

$1 Scoop Night!

Last night, my friend Jayne and I went out for a delightful dinner at Afghan Grill. After dinner, I decided I wanted to go across the street to Baskin Robbins. Lo and behold, it was $1 Scoop Night! I had no idea. Every Tuesday, you can get a regular scoop for $1. Malhereusement, they did not have peanut butter 'n' chocolate, which is my favorite. I've been eating it since I was born, basically, and I can't remember Baskin Robbins ever not having it in stock. Since I had to make a decision, quick, I picked something with a weird name like Razzle Dazzle or something. It was chocolate, with brownies and chocolate chips, and a ribbon of raspberry. It was good, but no peanut butter 'n' chocolate.

In other news, thanks so much to my Secret Pal 5, for sending me a gift certificate to Yarn Market. I've already spent it on some silky yarn and new knitting needles. Yippee!

4 Comments:

At 9/14/2005 2:22 PM, Blogger Molly said...

New yarn, fun fun! I just looked at my needles the other day and thought to myself hmm I think it is about the season to try some knitting again. I might even branch out and try some patterns besides the basic scarf that is my fave this year.

 
At 9/14/2005 2:31 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

yes, yes, it's knitting season! there're some cool new patterns up on knitty.com if you need new ideas!

 
At 9/14/2005 6:31 PM, Blogger kris said...

How could I have missed a free scoop night? mint chocolate chip with the little shaved chocolate bits . . . must go now.

 
At 9/15/2005 10:03 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Kris, every Tuesday. 6-10 pm. $1 scoop night. Endulge in all the mint chocolaty chip goodness you want.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home