princess genevieve

mardi, septembre 20, 2005

Lookie!

I found out over the weekend that my Secret Pal 5 was Bryony! This is the final package from her. It was full of cool stuff. Lovely eyelash yarn, and some cool paper yarn (that's the purple stuff.) Some Boots lip balm I like. There were actually 2 tubes of it, but I've already started using one, so it's not in the picture. Some lavender smelly things. And 2 bars of dark chocolate, which are not in the picture. I ate one. The other one I couldn't find last night when I went to take the picture. It was later located in the kitchen. Surprisingly, I had put it in the kitchen since it's food.

I've also had an email from my new Secret Pal 6. I hope secret pal 6 is as fun as secret pal 5 was! I've already started plotting my first package to my new SP 6 spoilee.

In other news, I bought a ticket yesterday to fly down to Louisiana next week with my mom. We're flying in to Baton Rouge and will be staying at my aunt's house, but going in to New Orleans on Saturday to check on the house, clean out the fridge, etc. That is, as long as Hurricane Rita stays away from New Orleans. I feel bad wishing a hurricane on anyone, but please, Hurricane Rita, go somewhere else.

2 Comments:

At 9/20/2005 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

je te souhaite un "bon" voyage en Louisianne...

tu as ete gatée par ta Secret Pal !! ;o)
n'hesite pas a nous faire un post sur le blog de Echarpe-moi ;o)


take care and have a safe trip !

 
At 9/20/2005 1:13 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Merci, Karen! Oui, je vais ecrire un post sur le blog de exharpe-moi, bien sur. I'm waiting for the package of yarn to arrive first!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home