princess genevieve

jeudi, décembre 08, 2005

Seven Sevens Meme

Tagged by Amie.

Seven things I hope to do before I die:
1. Travel to Australia. And pretty much everyplace else, really. (Top 5 right now? Australia, Japan, Argentina, Iceland, and Lebanon.)
2. Progress to Spanish 2.
3. Be someone's godmother. Although really, I have no control over that one.
4. Move back to New Orleans and see it recover.
5. Get a job that I LOVE.
6. Finish the sweater I've been working on since July.
7. Learn to understand French spoken with a Quebecois accent.

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Keep my bedroom neat. Never in my entire life. (this one was Amie's. But it's true for me too!)
2. get up early. I used to be good at this. No longer.
3. Finish that damn sweater, apparently. I will persevere!
4. Understand French spoken with a Quebecois accent. I'm working on it by watching lots of Quebecois movies.
5. Cut cake neatly.
6. Watch all the movies in my Netflix queue.
7. Teach myself Polish. I tried. It's really super hard.

Seven things that attract me to my spouse (significant other, best friend) [OK, I don't have a spouse or boyfriend right now, so I am going to do a list involving several good friends.]
1. Jayne is very good at listening and knowing when I need to talk and when I don't.
2. Erika likes the same kinds of movies that I do.
3. Erin has a very simliar sense of humor to mine.
4. Mandy has a bunch of simliar interests to me, like crafts and musicals.
5. Robin says crazy things and has a brother who's a DJ. Also, she will always go out for a drink.
6. Amy is very generous.
7. Sarah is hilarious and also? She moved to California. Which sucks because I can't get there as easily as I could get to New York, but it does mean I can go visit L.A. whenever I want.

Seven things I say often
1. I mean really.
2. Super
3. Do you want to go to a movie?
4. This weekend I am going to ________
5. I hate my job.
6.
7.
I seriously can't think of 2 more. Anyone have suggestions? Maybe I say things a lot that I don't notice, but other people do.

Seven books or book series I love
1. Anne of Green Gables series - L.M. Montgomery
2. anything by Marge Piercy
3. Little House on the Prarie series - Laura Ingalls Wilder
4. the Chronicles of Narnia - C.S. Lewis
5. the Harry Potter books - J.K. Rowling
6. the Wrinkle in Time series - Madeline L'Engle
7. A Proud Taste for Scarlet & Miniver - E.L. Konigsburg

Seven movies I would watch over and over again
1. Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea but not that terrible third one
2. Garden State
3. Love Actually
4. You've Got Mail
5. Some Kind of Wonderful
6. So I Married an Axe Murderer
7. National Velvet

Seven people I want to join in this “Seven Sevens” meme
1. Jasclo
2. Amy
3. Nabbalicious
4. Paisley
5. Molly
6. Martha
7. Katie

6 Comments:

At 12/08/2005 12:21 PM, Blogger Amie said...

I totally agree with you on that third Anne movie! What where they thinking?!?

 
At 12/08/2005 12:29 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

I don't know! I even tried watching it a second time to see if it would get better. I don't understand why they didn't just follow the books, like they did with the first 2, and make a movie about Rainbow Valley and Rilla of Ingleside?

 
At 12/08/2005 2:35 PM, Blogger Amie said...

It was like a whole other story, just with the characters Anne and Gilbert thrown in. I was so excited when that came out too.

 
At 12/08/2005 2:38 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

I know, me too! Especially because the first 2 had been so great.

 
At 12/08/2005 4:02 PM, Blogger Molly said...

It was tough coming up with seven things I say all the time...I think my friends could probably answer that rather quickly though!

I used to have the biggest crush on Gilbert from AofGG. I loved the canadian "sorry" when he said it!

 
At 12/08/2005 4:05 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Yes, Molly, I agree, Gilbert was adorable!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home