princess genevieve

mercredi, mars 15, 2006

My Favorite Thing, this week

Yesterday I wrote something for one of my bosses, and emailed it off to him. A couple hours later, he came down to my office, and handed me a hard copy with the words "very good" handwritten across the top. Just like school! I think I need more "very good"s and star stickers and stuff on my work. That might make work more enjoyable.

It's still sitting right next to me on my desk, and every so often, I glance down at the words "very good." Silly, I know.

2 Comments:

At 3/15/2006 4:23 PM, Blogger Molly said...

It's always nice to have positive affirmation. I still have my childhood piano lesson books so that I can persue stickers proclaiming my the fruist of my efforts.

Congrats on doing a good job and impressing your boss!

 
At 3/22/2006 3:36 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Yes, that is super silly. But we probably could use more compliments in our every day lives.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home