princess genevieve

lundi, mars 06, 2006

The Curse is Lifted!

I hope. See, for the past two winters, every February, my car's battery has died. I realized this weekend that I've now made it past February, and old Volvie's still ticking, no battery issues!

The first winter that this happened, 2004, the battery just died and I had to buy a new one. Ok, that happens.

The second winter, 2005, it was my fault. See, I didn't know that if it's really really cold outside, you need to start your car regularly. I only drive once a week at most. I think I waited about 3 weeks before starting it up, and it was dead. AAA came and jumped me, and I was off and running.

This winter, I've been trying to remember to start the car regularly, even if I don't drive the car. I just start it up and sit in the car for five minutes or so, and give people looks to chase them off of my parking spot.

Hooray! The curse of the dead battery in February, she is lifted!

Oh, also? wanna see what my SP7 sent me this weekend?

2 Comments:

At 3/06/2006 7:00 PM, Blogger Amie said...

Yay!
I feel like a February curse has been lifted off my family as well. The past two years my whole family came down with a nasty stomach bug, but not this year!

 
At 3/07/2006 9:51 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

oh, Amie, that's an even better curse to have lifted!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home