princess genevieve

vendredi, février 17, 2006

Nancy Drew and the Mystery of the Missing Vodka

If you pay $10 PLUS tip for a vodka tonic, shouldn't you be able to taste the vodka, even if it is just Smirnoff?

That's the last time I order a drink without knowing the price in advance.

OK, let's be real, that was so not the last time I ordered a drink without knowing the price in advance. I nearly never know prices in advance for drinks.

Amended resolution: that's the last time I order a drink in a swanky bar without having a general idea that I might be paying more than I would for a whole bottle of vodka at the liquor store.

2 Comments:

At 2/20/2006 12:16 PM, Blogger Molly said...

That's when you use your feminine wiles and flirt up the bartender to get a discount or at least a real splash of vodka!

 
At 2/20/2006 2:31 PM, Blogger Amie said...

This must be the drink that goes with the $8 cupcake! :D

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home