princess genevieve

mercredi, février 15, 2006

Snowy Weekend



I haven't yet blogged about our snowy weekend. This is a picture I took on Lanier Place, about 2 blocks from my house, on Sunday morning. I thought the trees looked pretty.

This was our first big snow of the winter. It snowed overnight on Saturday and Sunday we woke up to a winter wonderland. Even more miraculous, the streets were already plowed! It's been in the 40s and 50s this week, though, so mostly all the snow is gone.

Also, I knit a sock.

4 Comments:

At 2/15/2006 12:21 PM, Blogger Molly said...

Oooh SO PRETTY! I saw a few snowflakes in the air, but not enough to stick, sadly.

 
At 2/15/2006 12:35 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Thanks, Molly! It's too bad you didn't get any snow... I know you would want some!

 
At 2/15/2006 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

I like the sock! It looks very professional. It'd be nice to use some nice, soft wool next time seeing as these are turning out so well. Very cozy in the winter...

 
At 2/15/2006 2:46 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

thanks, Jayne!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home