princess genevieve

lundi, janvier 30, 2006

Lucky Alexa!



Friday night, I was walking from the metro to meet Jayne for dinner, and I saw this sign. Too bad my name isn't Alexa! Well, actually, now that I think about it, I really love my name, so it's too bad the sign didn't say if your name is Genevieve stop in for a free rose.

Jayne says they change the name daily, but she's never seen Jayne or Jane. I totally think if they have Jane up there, she should get a free rose. It's pronounced the same! Spelling doesn't count for roses, right?

4 Comments:

At 1/30/2006 2:55 PM, Blogger Molly said...

I drive by a florist on my way to work and they do the same thing. I haven't seen "Molly" on the sign yet...I always wondered if you really get the free rose or if it is free with purchase and they are just trying to get you to walk in the door. If my name ever shows up maybe I will stop and ask!

 
At 1/30/2006 3:06 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Oh, I hope they have your name up there one day, Molly! I'd love to know. I wonder if they make you show id?

 
At 1/30/2006 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

I, of course, think that if they have "Jane" up there, I should get a free rose, but I'm biased. I think they probably do actually give you a free rose without having to buy anything. Genevieve, if I ever see "Genevieve" up there, I'm going to call you and make you go there!

 
At 1/30/2006 3:16 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

yes, call me! I never go over there (almost never, I guess) so I'll never know!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home