princess genevieve

lundi, janvier 23, 2006

I Stalked the Mailman, Part Deux

This weekend was rather boring, but relaxing and nice. And it's Monday all over again. I must.find.a.new.job. I don't know how much longer I can keep this up.

Anyway. I saw my mailman again on Saturday, and he totally remembered me and asked me if I had found my keys. I guess when you stalk someone like that, it's a little hard for them to forget you. He did seem glad I had found the keys, though, and even wanted to know where they were.

6 Comments:

At 1/23/2006 1:08 PM, Blogger Amie said...

Maybe he wants to ask you for a date? :D

 
At 1/23/2006 1:11 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

hum... it's a theory, Amie! but he's like 20 years older than me.

 
At 1/23/2006 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Man, now I have to finish my Knitting Olympics project!

I'm knitting a snowflake hat (http://knithats.tripod.com/id10.html), which I picked 'cause it's easy (or supposed to be . . .).

I, being the intrepid knitter that I am *sarcasm here*, have adapted the pattern into 3 colors.

Think I've bitting off more than I can chew? :)

 
At 1/24/2006 10:00 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

heather, I really like the hat!

 
At 1/24/2006 10:56 AM, Blogger Molly said...

I was thinking the same thing as Amie...that he was totally flirting with you, but that was nice of him to ask after your keys!

 
At 1/24/2006 11:25 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

you guys are silly :-)

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home