princess genevieve

jeudi, janvier 19, 2006

Ice Skating

It's embarrassing to admit, but even though I have (mostly) lived in Washington since I was 5, last night was the first time I went ice skating at the Sculpture Garden. In fact, the only other time I have gone ice skating outside was in New Orleans. (that didn't work out too well. It was too warm and there was a layer of water on top of the ice.)

The Sculpture Garden has an ice rink that's pretty large, and there were a lot more people there for a Wednesday night than I expected! They also have an adorable cafe where you can get a hot chocolate after your skating adventures.

And I only fell once.

3 Comments:

At 1/19/2006 11:41 AM, Blogger Molly said...

Only falling once is pretty good, as long as you were skating around and not trying to blend in to the surroundings by being a statue :-)

 
At 1/19/2006 11:43 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

I was definitely moving! (although, not very fast)

 
At 1/19/2006 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

I love the sculpture garden ice skating! Damon and I went a couple of times and it was so much fun. Congrats on not falling much. It's so nice on a cold night to skate and then have a hot chocolate...

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home