princess genevieve

vendredi, janvier 13, 2006

I Sometimes Forget...


...that I live in one of the most famous cities in the world. This morning, I accidentally got on the wrong bus. Well, I think the bus was mis-marked, because I'm pretty careful about that. However it happened, I ended up having to get off the bus about 5 stops ahead of my stop. Instead of waiting for the right bus, or taking the metro, I decided to walk. My walk took me right past the White House. As you can see, it's a pretty grey and dreary day here in Washington.

3 Comments:

At 1/13/2006 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

It's definitely easy to forget...I forget that people really go out of their way to come visit Washington, DC. I don't even live in the city, but think nothing of going there.

 
At 1/13/2006 3:42 PM, Blogger Amie said...

How cool that you get to take a little stroll by the Whitehouse on the way to work! :D

Someday,when the boys are learning about gov't, we'll take a trip there.

 
At 1/13/2006 3:51 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

I know! It's funny, I ride past it everyday on the bus, but I hardly ever pay any attention to it. Walking by is definitely more impressive.

Definitely Washington will make a great family trip!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home