princess genevieve

mardi, janvier 17, 2006

On the Lam

Yesterday, Rebeccah and I went to see the Family Stone. (which was just OK, by the way.) Near the end of the movie, the lights came on and the sound went off, but the picture kept rolling. Two police officers came in, and walked up and down the stairs, then left. Rebeccah said she overheard them talking about a lost child.

Well. First off, if it were my lost child, I would want a more through search. They didn't even look under the seats or down the rows! They didn't make any kind of announcement. And then? If the theatre is going to stop the sound and turn on the lights, they need to stop the picture, too.

I hope they found the kid, though.

1 Comments:

At 1/18/2006 10:57 AM, Blogger Molly said...

Yes, it seems to me they would have at least thought to pause the film and inform the patrons of their mission as someone was bound to have noticed a wandering lost child.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home