princess genevieve

lundi, février 27, 2006

Gold Medals all around

I took the GREs on Saturday. I was nervous about the math section. I wanted to change the date, but I waited too long and I wasn't able to. I thought the math section was really hard, and I almost cancelled my scores. I decided that canceling the scores would be a waste of money, so I might as well find them out. I'm glad I did! I scored over my goal scores in both the verbal and math sections.

Yesterday, I met my friends Kate & Courtney for brunch at Georgia Brown's. I'd never been there before, but it was quite delicious and I'd definitely go back.

Also, I finished my Olympic knitting and got a gold medal!

7 Comments:

At 2/27/2006 12:31 PM, Blogger Amie said...

Congrats on your scores! What was the test for?

 
At 2/27/2006 12:37 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

the test was for my application to grad school. I don't think I'm quite ready to talk more about it online yet, since it's not all worked out, even in my head, but I'll keep you updated as updates occur!

 
At 2/27/2006 2:52 PM, Blogger Molly said...

Hooray for beating your goal scores, that is exciting news!

 
At 2/27/2006 5:17 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

thanks, Molly!

 
At 2/27/2006 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Genevieve,

I'm so tickled you still read my blog after SP 6!!!!

I was re-reading my post concerning Charlotte's Web in NH, and I must admit that I thought about putting up a fight in the store, but decided that it wasn't the time or place. I do think I'll take your suggestion and write them a letter outlining my concerns and issues with their customer service!

I'll post how it all turns out! Hope its warmer where you are than it is here.

Heather

 
At 2/27/2006 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Congrats on the scores and I really, really love the socks. I'm going to try to score some nice wool for you when I go for shearing day (as in sheep) at my friends' farm at the end of March.

 
At 2/28/2006 9:52 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Heather, yes, please post re the store! that was ridiculous.

Jayne, thanks! and yay for wool!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home