princess genevieve

vendredi, mars 10, 2006

Spring Has Sprung



It's so lovely outside today. I took a walk at lunch and it was beautiful. Near 70F, I think. I saw someone planting these flowers this morning. Pretty, huh.

I also saw a guy dressed in what I can only imagine he considers his spring outfit. Khaki pants, a pink cabled sweater, and a pink Izod (go with me. I just *know* he is the little alligator type) shirt with the collar flipped up. He looked like that kid on Silver Spoons. How come that show's not on Nick at Night?

Look! I made a pillow. Well, my mom helped me.

7 Comments:

At 3/10/2006 3:19 PM, Blogger Molly said...

I love this time of year as daffodils are my favorite flowers. On my run last night I noticed that there were a ton blooming aroun dmy neighborhood. They always make me smile!

 
At 3/10/2006 3:22 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

I am so bad with knowing flower names. I don't think I know what daffodils are but I'm sure I would recognize them if I saw a picture.

 
At 3/10/2006 10:51 PM, Blogger Jasclo said...

OMG, I loved Silver Spoons. Ricky Schroeder was so cute!

 
At 3/11/2006 12:43 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Jasclo, I know! And wouldn't it be great if it were on Nick at Nite?!?

 
At 3/11/2006 4:15 PM, Blogger Amie said...

Pretty flowers! We are still a ways from flowers up here in Northern Michigan but at least the snow is melting fast.

I agree, Silver Spoons should be on Nick!

 
At 3/12/2006 1:56 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Amie, I bet you will get your flowers soon enough!

 
At 3/16/2006 10:38 PM, Blogger Jasclo said...

Yes it would. Come on, Nick! We want Silver Spoons.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home