princess genevieve

mercredi, avril 26, 2006

Embarrassing but True

Yesterday I had lunch with my friend Erika, and she was asking me what I did over the weekend. I told her, and she said, "Wait, what did you do on Friday night?" I hadn't mentioned what I did on Friday night because it was a little embarrassing.

me: um, I stayed home, ordered a pizza, and watched High School Musical on the Disney Channel.
Erika: Shut up.
me: no, really.
Erika: I DID TOO. Pizza and High School Musical
me: Seriously?
Erika: yes.
me: Did you watch the Dance-Along version that was on at 8?
Erika: There was a Dance-Along version? No, I watched at 10. It was sing along. Did you dance? I know you did...
me: no!
Erika: you did...
me: OK, well, I tried 2 of the dances. The "Get Your Head in the Game" basketball dance and the ending "Wildcats Sing Along" dance.
Erika: It's OK. I sang along.

Now you guys know all my secrets...

2 Comments:

At 4/26/2006 3:24 PM, Blogger Molly said...

I just read an article on CNN about the craze that is "High School Musical." I saw it was on Friday night but wasn't home to watch and yes I was bummed that I couldn't check it out. Now I am even MORE bummed to know I missed the dance along version (says the girl who learns to Afro/Latin dance and Masala Bhangra from FITTV)

 
At 4/26/2006 3:26 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

you know, we both watched it because we had heard it was good, but neither one of us loved it. However, if you want to see it, my guess is it will be on Disney again soon, and also, it's coming out on DVD. Maybe they will teach you the dances on DVD!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home