princess genevieve

mardi, avril 25, 2006

Spring is in the Air

Continuing the theme of "photos around my neighborhood," here's one of my very most favorite graffiti. It's just so inspiring. In case you can't read it, it says "YOU were meant for greatness." In black and in pink. I read this everyday as I walk home from the bus stop. I don't know who the graffiti artist is nor do I know what the little green box is that it's painted on - maybe it's for electricity?
And this is a fantastically cool package that my delightful new friend, Jen, sent me from England. If you'll recall, she was my SP7 spoilee, and she asked me if there was anything I wanted from England. The only thing I wanted that I was unable to find when I was in London last month was Cadbury cake mixes, so I asked her if she could send me that. She found two! The chocolate and orange cake, which I have never tried, and the brownie mix, which I have tried and I love. She also included chocolate chunks, which I'll find something to do with, and little buttons, which will be great for decorating cakes.

And even better, she made me a little needle case! Well, her note said it could be for glasses or sock needles, and as I don't wear glasses, and my sock needles currently reside in a Ziplock bag, I'll be using it for the needles. Yay! Thanks, Jen! I love it!

2 Comments:

At 4/25/2006 11:40 AM, Blogger Molly said...

It is nice to have such inspirational graffiti nearby!

Ooh, you will have to let me know when you try the cake mixes, I love orange cake, are the Cadbury mixes especially tasty?

 
At 4/25/2006 11:44 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

I like the Cadbury cake mixes - they are really tasty, and I think I like the novelty of them. Also, they have very British instructions! (ie, place the satchet in the microwave) which cracks me up.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home