princess genevieve

vendredi, mai 05, 2006

Thanks, Paisley!

One Miss Paisley has the same birthday as me. Same year and everything. She was nice enough to send me a birthday package, which I received yesterday. Above, we have fabric, which I will use in learning how to quilt.

And here is the contents of the box. Tim Tams and Anzac biscuits. Yay for Australian cookies! I haven't opened them yet but rest assured my guests at my birthday party will be well-fed. A quilters' workbook, which will be helpful in the super-secret quilting project I need to start. The fabric, before I fanned it out. And something wrapped in tissue paper. I'm a dork and I like to open birthday presents on my birthday, so I saved the wrapped part of the package to open next Friday. (but I had to open the whole box. The customs form said biscuits. You can't leave cookies in a box for a week!)

And yes, that's my ironing board I used to display the package. Basically the only clean space in my apartment right now. And it wasn't even clean... I had to dump a bunch of laundry onto a chair for the photo shoot. Guess you know what I'll be doing this weekend!

Thank you, Paisley! And Happy Birthday!

3 Comments:

At 5/07/2006 6:10 PM, Blogger Amie said...

Nothing better than a cool package!

 
At 5/07/2006 9:51 PM, Blogger Paisley said...

Good to know it all got there in one piece - it's kind of weird seeing all the stuff I boxed up and knowing that it's now half-way round the world. Enjoy the secret quilting project and the bikkies.

 
At 5/09/2006 1:40 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Amie, you are correct!

Paisley, I kind of love seeing stuff I sent to people on their sites. It's fun! and thanks again for the fantastic package.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home