princess genevieve

mardi, juin 20, 2006

Hi from New Orleans!

The weather is nice. Wish you were here.

OK, the weather is hot. Really hot, but oddly, not all that humid. Feels more like Texas than Louisiana. I got here on Sunday, and my week so far as has been filled with things like job interviews, eating seafood, and oh, I guess that's it.

I'll be back in Washington on Thursday. Expect more details then. (also, if you guys are interested, I'll post about meeting the delightful Molly, and I'll share pictures of my SP8's package, which I can't get to upload from my mom's computer)

1 Comments:

At 6/21/2006 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Wow. I didn't realize you were going to NOLA this week. I hope the interviews go well. Keep me posted.

Reb

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home