princess genevieve

mardi, juin 13, 2006

Quick, Need Opinions!

I am supposed to go to a movie screening tonight, but both of the friends who were supposed to come with me backed out at the last minute. Should I still go? Pros: it's a free movie, I don't mind spending time alone, I had already planned to go and therefor don't have other plans for tonight. Cons: It's more fun with friends, I can't even remember what the movie is called (although I know it's about a girls' basketball team), the theatre is in Georgetown and therefor not super convenient to either home or office.

Please vote! I've got to leave by 5:45 EDT to make the movie, so vote early and vote often. And oh, if you live in Washington and have nothing to do tonight and would like to come along, leave me a comment or send me an email.

Should I go to the movie tonight?
Yes
No
er, can't you make up your own mind, Princess?
Free polls from Pollhost.com

5 Comments:

At 6/13/2006 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Is the movie "Heart of the Game"? If so, I vote a weak no. I saw it at a film festival, and it was an okay movie, certainly worthy of a fun night with friends, but not so wonderful that I would go out of my way to see it again. But it's a weak no, because if you want to go out, you should go. :) How's that for helpful?

 
At 6/13/2006 5:42 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

yes, Katie, that's it! I think I am going to go... I've got 5 minutes to decide. I can't think of anything else to do tonight, so...

I'll let you know what I think of the movie tomorrow.

 
At 6/13/2006 9:08 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

I used to go to movies by myself all the time and I liked it. After all, once the lights go out it's just you and the movie anyway. Go for it!

 
At 6/14/2006 9:39 AM, Blogger Molly said...

Did you end up going to the movie? Was it worth it?

 
At 6/14/2006 6:10 PM, Blogger Amie said...

Its too late now, but I would of voted to go!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home