princess genevieve

vendredi, février 09, 2007

5 for Friday

Lots of stuff has been going on this week. Unfortunately, none of it is blogable. Sorry, kids! In the meantime, can you make do with a list of five random things? I thought so.

  1. I am going to New York this weekend, where I will entertain myself tonight because my cousin will be working until midnight. Tomorrow, I will meet up with Molly and we will see Company.
  2. It's still really cold here.
  3. My friend Rachael has the most elaborate engagement story ever. I so much loved hearing about it.
  4. Justine Bateman? On Men in Trees? Love her.
  5. If what you had planned to cook for dinner hasn't defrosted by the time you get home, it's a good idea to just order in.

Libellés :

3 Comments:

At 2/11/2007 10:57 PM, Blogger Paisley said...

What's Company?
Hope you had fun in NY.

 
At 2/12/2007 3:46 PM, Blogger Jasclo said...

Oh man, I love Men in Trees! Hope New York treated you well.

 
At 2/12/2007 4:36 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Paisley, Company is a Sondheim show - about a single guy who has a bunch of married friends. i loved it.

Tired today, but I'll write about NY tonight or tomorrow. twas great.

Jasclo, me too!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home