princess genevieve

mercredi, février 07, 2007

Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire

Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire

1. What are your top three favorite colors?
pink
purple
green

2. What crafts do you really enjoy?
knitting
scrapbooking
making jewelry and other things with beads

3. What products do you really covet?
gosh, I don't know! This one is hard. I really, really love sock yarn. All kinds. I like sock yarn more than other yarns because mostly, a pair of socks takes the same amount of yarn, so you don't need to know the pattern before buying the yarn.

4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things?
Reading
Traveling
Watching movies
Music

5. Is there anything you collect?
not really, no.

6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol?
yikes. I don't really believe in this stuff. I think my zodiac sign is Taurus? (my birthday is May 12) and I think my Chinese zodiac symbol is rabbit? (1975)

7.What are your favorite……

scents/smells? lavender. I hate vanilla unless is it in baked goods.
types of music and/or bands? mostly indie pop, I guess. I love Ben Lee, Ben Kweller, Aimee Mann...
authors? too many to list! email me if you want specifics, though.
animals? dogs
places to shop? anything online. I dislike actual shopping.
season? autumn
yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies? as previously mentioned, sock yarn. I really dig merino wool, too. (in sock yarn or other yarns)
candies or goodies? chocolate. Especially the dark, slightly bitter kind.

8. Do you have any wish lists?
Amazon. If you email me, I can send it to you, or you can search by my first & last names and it will come up.

9. Are you allergic to anything?
sadly, most pets, especially cats. and a lot of things outside, but as long as you don't send me mold or pollen I'll survive.

10. Do you have any pets? What are they?
nope, no pets.

11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy.
Gosh, I don't know! I honestly feel that a package isn't a package without a little edible treat. um, I'm not sure what else!

Libellés :

2 Comments:

At 2/08/2007 11:15 AM, Blogger Amy M. said...

Oh, I wish I had known about this one. It sounds fun! You have to let me know about these cool swaps that you find!

 
At 2/08/2007 11:43 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

oh, I will! i'm sorry, i should have thought of that!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home