princess genevieve

mardi, janvier 23, 2007

Two by Two Meme

It's been a busy couple of days, and I haven't had time to come up with any great posts on my own, sorry! Here's a meme to hold you over until things calm down a bit.

Two names you go by
Genevieve
Geve
Two parts of your heritage
Gibralterian (is that a word?)
Cherokee
Two things that scare you
heights
bees
Two everyday essentials
a book
my iPod
Two things you are wearing right now
the earrings my parents gave me for my 21st birthday
black ballet flats
Two of your favorite current bands/artists
Ben Lee
Joshua Radin
Two things you want in a relationship (other than love)
trust
companionship
Two truths
I take the bus to work.
I have brown eyes. I like them.
Two favorite hobbies
knitting
reading
Two things you have to do this week
cook dinner for 6 other people
finish a work project
Two stores you shop at
this one is hard! I don't really have favorite stores anymore. I guess the store I go to most is Safeway but as you all know I don't like it there. I do like knitpicks but it's only online - does that count?
Two shows you like to watch
Scrubs
What About Brian
Two things you'd buy if money were no object
First I'd pay off my student loans. That's buying something, right? My education, just post-.
Then I'd buy a trip around the world. You can come too.
Two wishes for 2007
figure out my life!
a new job

Libellés :

2 Comments:

At 1/23/2007 4:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh! I'll volunteer for the trip around the world! Definitely something worth buying (can it be longer than 80 days though?)

 
At 1/26/2007 4:23 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

awesome, I have a traveling partner. And of course, it can be longer than 80 days. money's no object!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home