princess genevieve

jeudi, janvier 11, 2007

Thanks!


Look what Amy made me! A very cute little Princess Genevieve button of my very own. I love it, thank you, Amy!

I did, however, have a lot of trouble getting the coding right to put it in the sidebar. Has anyone else had issues with new blogger and photo urls? If so, could you email me? I'd like to know how to avoid this - it was so easy with old blogger, and this time, I had to resort to using photobucket to get a good url. (Rachael, aren't you proud I was able to figure this out all on my own?)

Libellés :

5 Comments:

At 1/11/2007 4:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That is totally awesome! Amy did a great job with it!

(and I have been having trouble with links/photos with the new blogger format as well...don't know why yet)

 
At 1/11/2007 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

I use Photobucket and I think it's good. But otherwise I am html retarded!

 
At 1/12/2007 11:43 AM, Blogger Jasclo said...

So cute!

 
At 1/12/2007 5:47 PM, Blogger Jay said...

I for one am pretty darned impressed. But then, I have thus far refused to switch over to "new" blogger. I like to be a holdout, but really I'm just offended that I wasn't part of the beta testers. If blogger thinks it's too good for me, I'm going to give it a taste of its own medicine!

 
At 1/18/2007 11:09 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

Soon grasshopper, you will be the teacher and I will be the student! :)

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home