princess genevieve

jeudi, décembre 21, 2006

Aimee Mann's Christmas Tour

Last night, Erika and I went to Aimee Mann's Christmas concert. It was really, really fun. It was set up a bit like a variety show, with special guests, including Grant Lee Phillips and Fred Armisen. Oh, and of course, the Channukah Fairy. So there was Christmas music, regular music, some comedy skits, and a couple Channukah songs.

She says she's going to make this an annual event. If you have the opportunity, I really recommend checking it out next year!

Oh, and look! Successful blog migration to the new blogger.

Libellés :

3 Comments:

At 12/21/2006 6:39 PM, Blogger Amie said...

I see it worked, a little while ago there was a message that said this blog was being moved.

 
At 12/28/2006 10:35 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

That's so funny because I was there Wednesday too with my sister! We were sitting in the back on the right of the stage where the Chanukah Fairy came out. Too bad I didn't see you there or we could have sat together!

 
At 12/29/2006 1:39 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Rachael, that is too bad! We were up front - right to the right of the stage as well. I probably walked right past you when I went to the bathroom.

I didn't know you liked Aimee Mann!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home