princess genevieve

mardi, décembre 19, 2006

Stilton & David Berkeley

The cheese I bought at the cheese shop was a big hit. Especially the stilton, which sort of surprised me. I thought people would nibble at it, and I really only expected the grown-ups to eat it. Instead, there was a 4 year old cheese lover at the lunch, and he ate a lot of stilton! When I asked him which cheese was better, he told me the stilton was. Now I know for the future - no need to buy kid-friendly cheese for that one. He'll eat anything I like. Which is just about the coolest thing ever. A kid who will eat strong bleu cheese? That's my kind of kid.

Sunday night, Erika & I went to see David Berkeley. We had to drive in to Virginia to see him, so you know it was a bit of an adventure. After his set, he was signing CDs. I bought one as a Christmas gift, and he asked me if I wanted it wrapped. I said sure - I was expecting holiday paper, you know?

Instead, he calls over his band-mate, Jordan, and asks him to wrap it. Jordan busts out the Scotch tape and newspaper and proceeds to do the worst wrapping job in the history of wrapping jobs, and then sticks a loop of tape on the top and tells David to put a card there, to cover up his bad wrapping. It's hilarious. I'm leaving it. The person who gets this gift will be delighted, I'm sure!

Libellés : ,

4 Comments:

At 12/19/2006 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

A couple of our boys LOVE cheese, and would probably be willing to at least try any kind.

 
At 12/19/2006 10:40 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

awesome! I love cheese too.

 
At 12/19/2006 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Haha, I love that about the wrapping! So cute. You're definitely right to leave it as is.

 
At 12/20/2006 10:56 PM, Blogger Jasclo said...

HAHAHA. Love the cheese eating 4-year-old. Need to send him around the country performing. :)

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home